Virtual Cocktail Classes are Here!
Join Steve in his kitchen from the comfort of your home every Friday from 7.30pm and learn how to make and drink 4 cocktails each time based on a different spirit. The price per household is £8 (plus £0.80 booking fee) for a 1.5 hour class and we don’t mind how many of you wish to join from the same home.
Private cocktail classes are also available from 3 households for the price of £75 for a class. This option ensures that you have a private Zoom party with your friends and of course a lot more attention from our bartenders. Please note that even though the class time is set on the tickets we can be flexible subject to availability.
We also offer Corporate packages and larger Private Class virtual group bookings – please contact [email protected] for more details.
We now send Boxes of equipment and ingredients for each class which can be added to your ticket if you would prefer not to do the shopping yourself! Have a look here for Box options.
step 1 – purchase your ticket / step 2 – sign up for a free Zoom account / step 3 – check the schedule below for the ingredients you will need and equipment list / step 4 – half an hour before the class, you will receive an email with our Zoom ID and unique code to join the meeting / step 5 – please log in at 7.15pm and we’ll get set up to start at 7.30pm
The class will run for 1.5 hours and we will be making 4 drinks per class. One person per household will be able to make each drink (enough for everyone in the household). During the demonstrations, the participants of the class will be muted, and there will be some “drinking time” for each cocktail during which we will unmute the participants for any questions. You can also type your questions during the class in the message tab and we will answer them as quickly as we can!
Equipment needed (same for each class):
- Cocktail shaker – or anything large enough to fit ice, a drink, and have a sealable lid so when you shake it, it doesn’t go flying. A large jar is good for this.
- ICE – assume about a cup full, per person, per drink, maybe a little more…..
- A strainer – a sieve will do, or something so you can strain out the drink from the ‘shaker’ like you would water from a pot of boiled pasta.
- A measure – a measuring jug will do, or a shot glass – recipes are all about proportions of ingredients to each other.
- A bar spoon, or something long and narrow like a chopstick to stir with.
- A lemon squeezer – we recommend https://tinyurl.com/uzf6ab4 – if there’s one piece of kit you buy for the class, get this, most of the above can be cobbled together, these are awesome.
A knife (bread or tomato is best), chopping board, running water and a tea towel will also be useful 😊
August 14th – Vodka and Gin – Bramble, Martinez, Silver Fizz, Raspberry Martini ingredients
August 21st – Rum in the Sun – Pina Colada, Mai Tai, Zombie, Daiquiri ingredients
August 28th – Gin Craze – Clover Club, Martinez, Gin Punch, Gin Flip, Gin Julep ingredients
Sept 4th – Tequila – Margarita, Tequila Pineapple Sour, Paloma, Espresso Margarita ingredients
Sept 11th – Wild West Cocktails – Martinez, Brandy Punch, Brandy Julep, Coffee Cocktail ingredients
Sept 18th – Vodka – Cosmopolitan, Espresso Martini, Berry Martini, Breakfast Martini ingredients
Sept 25th – 80’s Drinks with Tom Cruise – Sea Breeze, Kamikaze, Velvet Hammer, Cosmopolitan ingredients
PLEASE NOTE THAT IF YOU HAVE PURCHASED TICKETS TO OUR REGULAR CLASSES, TO AVOID ISSUES WITH VOUCHER EXPIRY DATES WE WOULD RECOMMEND YOU REQUEST REFUNDS FROM THE PLATFORM THESE WERE PURCHASED FROM AND BUY AGAIN ONCE WE’RE UP AND RUNNING IN THE VENUE.