Virtual Cocktail Classes are Here!
Join Steve in his kitchen from the comfort of your home every Friday from 7.30pm and learn how to make and drink 4 cocktails each time based on a different spirit. The price per household is £8 (plus £0.80 booking fee) for a 1.5 hour class and we don’t mind how many of you wish to join from the same home.
Private cocktail classes are also available from £100 for a class for up to 4 households. This option ensures that you have a private Zoom party with your friends and of course a lot more attention from our bartenders.
We also offer Corporate packages and larger Private Class virtual group bookings
please contact [email protected] for more details.
We now send Boxes of equipment and ingredients for each class which can be added to your ticket if you would prefer not to do the shopping yourself! Have a look for GOAT Boxes options.
step 1 – purchase your ticket / step 2 – sign up for a free Zoom account / step 3 – check the schedule below for the ingredients you will need and equipment list / step 4 – half an hour before the class, you will receive an email with our Zoom ID and unique code to join the meeting / step 5 – please log in at 7.15pm and we’ll get set up to start at 7.30pm
The class will run for 1.5 hours and we will be making 4 drinks per class. One person per household will be able to make each drink (enough for everyone in the household). During the demonstrations, the participants of the class will be muted, and there will be some “drinking time” for each cocktail during which we will unmute the participants for any questions. You can also type your questions during the class in the message tab and we will answer them as quickly as we can!
Equipment needed (same for each class):
- Cocktail shaker – or anything large enough to fit ice, a drink, and have a sealable lid so when you shake it, it doesn’t go flying. A large jar is good for this.
- ICE – assume about a cup full, per person, per drink, maybe a little more…..
- A strainer – a sieve will do, or something so you can strain out the drink from the ‘shaker’ like you would water from a pot of boiled pasta.
- A measure – a measuring jug will do, or a shot glass – recipes are all about proportions of ingredients to each other.
- A lemon squeezer – we recommend https://tinyurl.com/uzf6ab4 – if there’s one piece of kit you buy for the class, get this, most of the above can be cobbled together, these are awesome.
A knife (bread or tomato is best), chopping board, running water and a tea towel will also be useful 😊
March 26th – Tequila and Mezcal – Margarita, Tequila Pineapple Sour, Paloma, Espresso Margarita ingredients
April 2nd – Chocolate Cocktails Easter Special – 20th Century Cocktail, Chocolate Martini, Fancy Improved Brandy Cocktail, Barbary Milk Punch ingredients
May 14th – Vodka and Gin – Bramble, Martinez, Moscow Mule, Raspberry Martini ingredients
May 28th – Drinking with Hemingway – Gin Martini, White Lady, Daiquiri, Mojito ingredients
June 11th – Whiskey – Old Fashioned, Whiskey Sour, Manhattan, Mint Julep ingredients
June 25th – Rum in the Sun – Pina Colada, Daiquiri, Mai Tai, Zombie ingredients
PLEASE NOTE THAT IF YOU HAVE PURCHASED TICKETS TO OUR REGULAR CLASSES, TO AVOID ISSUES WITH VOUCHER EXPIRY DATES WE WOULD RECOMMEND YOU REQUEST REFUNDS FROM THE PLATFORM THESE WERE PURCHASED FROM AND BUY AGAIN ONCE WE’RE UP AND RUNNING IN THE VENUE.